Blue-Chalcedony is a form of Quartz that’s microcrystalline and compact.
It has a vitreous to waxy luster that has a beautiful and inviting translucence.
It’s a transparent-to-opaque stone that’s colored by traces of copper, manganese, titanium, and iron. It displays different shades of blue, such as robin’s egg blue, sky blue, or violet blue.
There are also Blue-Chalcedony stones that are more grey than blue. The name Chalcedony is said to have come from the port city Chalcedon in Greece.
Blue-Chalcedony can be found in Namibia, Morocco, Mexico, Madagascar, India, and Brazil.
• Approx Pendant Size :
(1) 25x15x5mm (2) 27x12x5mm (3) 21x14x5 mm (whole setting, include fixed bail and gemstone)
• FREE gift box provided - Ready to send as a gift!
• Product SKU : P0355
♦ VISIT OUT SHOP
♦ SHIPPING POLICY
• Handling Time :
24-72 hours after the payment is cleared.
• Shipping Time :
Update estimated shipping time available at check out page.
• We DO NOT accept returns and refunds.
• We design and create handcrafted pieces. These are unique and original handmade. You will receive the EXACT item/items as shown in photos. Products are taken in different lighting - so colours may vary. All stones are hand cut and unique, please allow slight variance. Thanks for your business!
• Give us a message if you have any special requests or questions, we will do our best to help.