The Mexican Fire Opal is named for its brilliant red to orange body color which is partly due to iron oxide. Mined in Mexico, this opal is lighter weight than other opal. These Mexican Fire Opals tend to have one body color and do not usually contain the flashes of light and color typical of other opals. Mexican fire opal is the only natural opal that is normally faceted. Light and Dark Mexican Fire Opal varies from a bright orange to a reddish orange and is brilliant cut with precise calibration.
• Approx Pendant Size :
mm (whole setting, include fixed bail and gemstone)
• FREE gift box provided - Ready to send as a gift!
• Product SKU : P-MexicanFireOpal-1
♦ VISIT OUT SHOP
♦ SHIPPING POLICY
• Handling Time :
24-72 hours after the payment is cleared.
• Shipping Time :
Update estimated shipping time available at check out page.
• We DO NOT accept returns and refunds.
• We design and create handcrafted pieces. These are unique and original handmade. You will receive the EXACT item/items as shown in photos. Products are taken in different lighting - so colours may vary. All stones are hand cut and unique, please allow slight variance. Thanks for your business!
• Give us a message if you have any special requests or questions, we will do our best to help.